Thursday 5 June 2014

Update* Commissions



It's been a while since i updated, the main reason is i don't intend to update it if i have nothing to show.As for the questions. i'm not sure about doing a tutorial, i'd rather spend the time doing more of these, and for how long i spend, i think it depends on the subject. If i get lucky and get satisfied with certain things it'll take probably within a day, but if i meet problems, it would take awhile to figure things out.


I did a commission for a really great person i met on hentai foundry. and that is probably my first and last commission on this area of expertise. the reason is because the amount i get paid for and the time i spend on it just doesn't click. its way too low, I would prefer to charge hourly, but then it would be way to much to a few of you, unless you have a budget. I have been pretty busy with my life as well, so updates been pretty sloppy. but i'll try my best keeping you all entertain.






Original character belongs to LunarSage*

5 comments:

  1. i'm sorry you've found that commissions like this aren't worth the time, it sure did turn out great though, excellent sprite! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a re-occurring theme where artists who can justifiably say that the work they do isn't worth the amount they are paid for it. Perhaps if you put forward an idea to use these brilliant sprite works with, eg, a game or something, then people would also be more inclined to help you out via Patreon etc?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for sharing your thoughts, but like i stated in the previous post. i do not believe i will have enough spare time or even be motivated enough to go full time working on a game.

      Delete
  3. Hello Triangulate Pixel.

    Let me introduce myself. I'm Ark Thompson. I'm the creator of a game called Vitamin Plus (you can check it here : http://vitamin-plus-game.blogspot.fr). I've been looking around for a good pixel artist and honnestly your art is kinda over-the-top. I'm currently working on a kind of sequel for my game and I'd like to know if you'd be interested in making some commissioned art for my game ? I read that you're having trouble believing people on the web (which is completely understandable). Would you mind contacting me on my mail adress (you'll find it at the right side of my blog) so we can talk a bit deeper about it (I could contact you but I can't find a mail address to contact you) ? There are many things I could tell you to convince you but I don't want to monopolize the comment section ^^. I hope you'll be interested.

    ReplyDelete